STDs Community
STDs & HIV Question

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

STDs & HIV Question

I had sex with a girl that I don't know very well.

I used condom when I did insertion. I've read from many topics in the forum that oral sex and "fingering" is not a risk of HIV and her vaginal liquid that might touch my penis is not a risk of HIV as well.

But my question is, I might let her vaginal liquid touch my penis when I'm not wearing condom ( I only wear condom when inserting ) and oral sex. Is there any risk for other STDs? Note: My penis has no scratch etc....

If there is, when is the best and fastest time frame from the time I had sex with her to do a test of STDs? Also which type of tests in details.

Thank you very much for your concern.
It is not liquid that is a risk it is the act of oral sex or vaginal/anal sex unprotected that is a risk for STD's.

HIV questions post in that forum.
Have an STDs question?
100,000+ doctor answers