STD's and Protected Oral Sex
I would like to know more about the risks involved with oral sex. I know, for example, that oral sex carries a low risk of HIV infection but other STD’s can be transmitted orally. Hence, I only have protected oral sex. My question is this: as a male, if a female were to perform oral sex on me while I am protected and wearing a condom, what risks am I actually taking? I know that condemns are not entirely fool proof when it comes to STD’s during vaginal or anal sex, but how fool proof is wearing a condom during oral sex? What are the chances of being infected with any STD when engaging in protected oral sex? What do you think I should know about this? Thank you.
Even without a condom, for a male receving a bj the STD risk is very low, but not zero.  The main risks are for herpes (due to HSV-1), gonorrhea, and nongonococcal urethritis (but not the kind of NGU caused by chlamydia).

No STD can penetrate an intact condom.  Therefore, with a condom the risk is zero for any and all STD.  (The reasons for apparent condom failure with vaginal or anal sex have to do with breakage, improper use, etc - not with STDs passing through the condom.)

I hope this helps.  Best wishes--  HHH, MD