This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

STDs

I'm 19,female.
3 years ago ı received oral sex from a girl,I was not her first partner and her former girlfriend was not a virgin.Am I at risk of getting STDs?

In addition,my family and I are using the same bath puff, and same  closet ,so are they at risk of getting my STDs?

:( Please answer immediately.I freaked out because I don't want my family to get my enfections :'(

Tags: STDs
hi again, her putting her tounge into your vagina should not transmit STD as the air enviornment would kill the bacteria. Very low risk of STD. As mentioned STD's are more common with male to female intercouse or male to male anal. The really need that enviroment to thrive. And as far as family soap and stuff, no way. These germs are environmentally designed and need a specific atmosphere to exit.
I think your feeling a little guilty about the experiece which is common these days with all the HIV scares.
Just relax and enjoy your life and be sex safe.
dave
Your now worried about something 3 years ago? You had very very low risk and STD's have that name for a reason, they are not spread from casual contact
Of course I am worried these kind of diseases usually don't show any sign I dont want my family to be sick :'(
As Vance said your at low risk. STD's need a warm seclulded enviorment to be transferred like penis to vagina. the only thing ive read is that one can get Gonnereha in the throat but these symtoms (symptoms) would have showed up about 5 days after infection and would be noticiable as would have a sore throat. 3 years is a very long time.If you worried go see a doctor.
Thanks for the answer friend,but there is a misunderstanding,I didn't give oral,she did to me:( Can you re-answeraccording to this fact? :(
dave
Thanks for your answer,I am obsessed with the subject for a month and I am about to go crazy.I don't want to make my family sick :( Thanks for the answer again.
Your anxiety is being socially driven. Having sex is supposed to be between to  people who have joined together for a life time of sharing. Having sex outside this arena leaves questions of promiscuity. In a sense are commiting a sin, this leads to guilt and guilt leads to anxiety that there is a bad consequence to ones actions. In a way this is good as keeps us in line.
Have a great day.