Saliva
yoy
Here is the situation- unprotected hand to gential with female of unknown history-I know what has been posted here - Zero chances, but she used saliva (licked her had about three times) for lubrication-Does this change the story at all?  I would assume HIV is Zero as saliva can reduce it and no documented case of transmision.  Herpes?  Others?  Is the risk zero and I do not even need to get tested? Do I need to abstain for a given period of time to see if symptoms appear?  I have had general intchy feeling, but I would suggest that is just the worry and concentration on the issue.  Thank you in advance and if redundant please excuse.
Your question suggests you have looked at other threads on this issue.  All I can do is repeat what is said there:  saliva is not a vehicle for HIV transmission; and nobody has ever been documented to have acquired HIV by the sort of exposure you describe.  I do not recommend any STD testing, assuming that is your only exposure; nor do you need to abstain.

Best wishes--  HHH, MD