STDs Community
Scared About Possible STD-PLEASE HELP!!!!

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Hi I am a recently turned 18 year old male.  I am straight and about a week and a half ago I received unprotected oral sex from a girl my age.  I have never had any type of intercourse before, just oral.  I go to private school and she goes to public but mainly hangs around private school guys.  I guess you could say she has been with her fair share of men.  Anyways, I haven't noticed any "real symptoms" like discharge or lesions, just urinary frequency (i guess) about 6-8 times a day.  I also always feel like there is something in my urethra ready to drain out so i continually find myself checking that area for drainage.  Nothing has shown up.  I just need help, its really affecting my daily life and affecting how I relate with other girls.  I'm scared to be around them because of this simple thought that I could have an STD and pass it on to them.
Hi and welcome, unprotected oral sex is low risk for contracting and i believe she might be more at risk than you as was the giver. Most experts dont recomment testing unless there are some symptoms like white discharge about 5 days or so after exposure. From a one time affair you had i dont believe you have anything. But the low risk doesnot mean no risk and if you have a long time partner then maybe best to get tested to eliminate the low risk factor before having unprotected sex if not just hang in there to see if anything develops.
Would the drainage be hard to detect? Like would it come out often or would it be hard to notice? And would I be able to separate it from a little urine dribble?
A common std discharge would be white/yellow and would ooz out during different time of the day and you would see stains in your underwear. Once you saw it you would not have a question that it was an infection. also you would have burning while urinating or an itching in your penis, somewhere in the middle. Dont overly worry as you were at low risk for these.