STDs Community
Scared of STDs

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Scared of STDs

Dear Doctor,
First, I would like to say sorry for my bad English because i'm not a native speaker.
Recently I had an intimate massage in Thai Lan. The sex worker was naked and she sat on my back. During the massage, she slided on my back and I can feel her vagina sticky on my back.
After the massage, I noticed several acnes and some tissue trauma on my back.
At that time, I was very upset so I’m not sure she had wound or vaginal fluid on her vagina ? But I feel very panic. I am scared from all STDs.
Doctor, can you please tell me what is my risk of STDs infection from the sex worker through the wound on my back  (If the sex worker is infected)
Do I need to test for STDs?
Thank you for your time to read through my problem. Only your answer make me feel comfort and reduce my stress
so you need to worry from this encounter? no you do not.

do you need any testing from this encounter? no you do not.

to best protect yourself and keep yourself from worrying, ask them to keep their underwear on the next time so you don't worry yourself needlessly like this :)  

are there skin infections that are non-std related that can be transmitted from this? yes there are but unless you get new symptoms that aren't acne or redness from the massage, no reason to worry about those either.

grace
No one is a Dr. on this forum.
Do not panic. The odds that you contracted anything from this exposure are very small.
Regularly get tested for STDs (every 6mos or so), or if you have any symptoms. However it's highly unlikely you got anything from this.

I wish you Good health!
Thanks Night292Rec

grace
Thanks Grace,
Base on your comments, I understand that I have no risk of STDs infections. Is it right?
correct