Scared to Death
I have been experiencing hip pain so decided to see a masseuse on numerous occasions. All was well until trhis past Tuesday when I went to an Asian Massage parlor. The first half hour there was fine, but then the next thing I know the girl performed fellatio on me and within a minute I orgasmed. It felt strange and a lack of sensation. I am not sure if she put a condum on me. She immediately climbed on top of me and inserted me inside of her for another minute or so evben though I had already orgasmed. A couple of minutes of stupidity and weakness and now I am scared to death. I think the girl used a condum on me but I am not poisitive. What do I know??
since you don't know if this was a protected encounter or not, you should follow up with proper testing at the proper times. you can test for chlamydia, gonorrhea, ngu and trich any time after 1 week post encounter. syphilis after 6 weeks. herpes , hiv and hepatitis after 3 months.

grace