STDs Community
Scared

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Scared

Ok so 4 months ago I made a mistake. Me and my girlfriend decided to take a break so I fooled around with one girl. We had protected vaginal sex twice and we made out. Then my girlfriend and I got back together about a month later. About a month ago I woke up and felt like I had to pee so naturally I did, after that it felt like I still had to pee. I went to the doc and got tested for  chlamydia and gonorrhea both came back negative. Symptoms still persisted so I went to a urologist he said I had urethritis. To this day I still don't feel 100% my lymph nodes on my neck are soar occasionally and sometimes it feels awkward when I pee. My girlfriend has no symptoms and says this is all in my head. Idk what's going on with me. Can anyone help me? I've heard that anxiety can do this, could it just be from me regretting cheating in my girlfriend? I've only been with 2 girls and I'm 18 y/o please help.
There's a few other possible infections which could be causing these symptoms, but the greatest likelihood is that it's guilt.

Just try to remain calm, and if you have symptoms see a doctor.
you posted about this previously. any further comments/questions should be in your original post as we ask in our read before posting post on the forum.
Ok so I went to the urologist today he said I had a lot if blood in my urine. Any STD risk at this point? If so which one?
My tongue also looks like it has white hair on it and there are some red dots on the tip of it as well. What is happening to me?! Do I have herpes?!!?