Scared
I have a girlfriend ...but had a one time affair with this guy march 24 2013, he only gave me oral and rimming for quite a bite and put one finger in my anal for 2minute while he masterbate and that was it....few days later started feeling weak ,muscle pain,neck paint,joint paint,ankle pain,numbness,fatigue  until I finally saw discharge from my penis twice ...went to the doctor  5 April 2013, he gave me medication for gon and clam..tested me for hiv ,gonorrhoea and clamidya and also did a blood work. Results came back neg besides that I also went to the hospital April 12 2013 and they also had a urine and blood work done which also came out negative.till now my neck pain,throat pain,ankle pain and back, started seeing some red dotted spots on the inside part of my lips comes and go...also some white spots which peels off after I pass my fingers on them. It's may 28 2013,still feeling some of these symptoms. What do u think is happening to me. Is this a sign of hiv,syphillis ? I, need help my next app it June 5 2013 will it be accurate by then? I told the guy about this ,he said he's  hiv neg and ddfree since then he change his number and where he use to live am freaking out never had sex with my girlfriend till now  from that day...help me? Also had some red spots under the sole of my feet now my abdomen is bloating almost 2 weeks now.
Overall your symptoms have no connection to a STD. Follow up with your Dr.
Also saw a bump on the shaft of my penis like 10days after ...
Also get some sticky discharge from my anus after I use the toilet.
you've had std testing for the std's that cause discharge. did you follow up on that testing to make sure that it was negative?

is it likely you contracted syphilis from receiving oral? no it is not. it can happen but doesn't do so often. if you need peace of mind, follow up with testing 6 weeks post encounter.

I totally 2nd what Vance already said - most of your symptoms do not sound remotely std related.  continue to follow up with your doctor for your symptoms for better answers and peace of mind.

grace