STDs Community
Scrotum licking

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Scrotum licking

I was with a female escort.  I was cautious due to this.  She kissed and licked my scrotum area but that was it - no licking of the shaft or any of that nature - we were both very careful this did not happen.  Is there any risk from this?
no not really, probably a very very very small chance of herpes or syphilis. so small that it is not even worth thinking about.
Why is this lower risk than the shaft being licked?  is the skin of the balls more protective? or is licking of the shaft safe too and its a blow job that is risky?
You are worrying about way too much.

Just licking anything isn't really a risk of a std. It's the sucking and friction of oral sex that is the bigger risk.

grace
hihi grace,

What about the risk of the scrotum being sucked?
I read that the skin of scrotum is too thick which makes it hard for HSV to penerate. Is it true?
Am I over worried?
I should be ok right?