Seeking help identifying white bumps inside anus
Hey,  I just noticed these semi-hard white bumps about an inch or so inside my anus.  Judging by feel, I think it is an irritated/inflamed internal sphincter but I don't know for sure.  The background for this is I am normally not a very sexually active person but I had anal sex for the first time about a month and a half ago and experienced some discomfort during and noticed some blood when wiping for several days afterwards.  Now I've noticed these bumps coming up.  

I thought it might be warts but I haven't seen them coming up anywhere else.

My profile pic is an image of what's going on as good as I can show it.

Can anyone tell me if this looks like warts of hemorrhoids or what?  I'm going to see my doctor very soon, but I wanted to see if anyone had experience with this type of thing?

Hi and welcome. since you had the blood during your first time it sounds like typical hemorroids. I have long time experience with these and the bumps would be the blood fill extended tissue that became stretched to a ballon shape during some bathroom strain or even excess gas. The pushing fills them with blood and then they pop and the blood comes out. Very difficult to control them. Of course you wont know till the doctor confirms but all roads lead there and they would be semi hard.