STDs Community
Several bumps and a blister on penis...

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Several bumps and a blister on penis...

I recently started dating a girl I met, and 3 nights ago we had sex for the first time. When I went to pee the next morning I noticed I had about 10 bumps on my penis. I mentioned it to her, and she had never had any kind of bumps or anything, but we were going to get tested just in case. I ended up having sex with her again later the day I noticed the bumps. When I woke up yesterday it was a lot worse. Right now there are about 20 bumps (some seem to be scabbed), as well as a very painful blister right below the head. The skin seems to be very dry. The bumps are sporadic, located on the shaft as well as a few on the head. Both encounters were unprotected, and we had been drinking so there's a chance things weren't as lubricated as they should have been. Prior to the other night, I hadn't been sexually active for about 6 weeks. I've never had any bumps before, and I can't find any STD that shows up within hours, so I'm thinking it may be friction burn? Can anyone give me some idea of what it may be and how to treat it? The blister is very painful so I'm dying to help it heal.
HiRobby, why do you think they are friction burns? are both of you shaved?
you would not get symptoms of a newly acquired std the next day.  

you definitelyneed to be seen and get this.looked at.  no more sex until you know what is going on.

grace