Sex after Gonorrhea Injection
An incident happened which meant that I have had to start a course of PEP due to an possible exposure to HIV. I am into my 4th and final week of the PEP course, and have adhered to all appointments etc with my local clinic for check ups to make sure everything is going ok, body is coping etc, and for any other possible infections. All results were clear apart from a throat Gonorrhea, so on Friday 30th Nov I had to have an injection and a course of 4 one off tablets (apologies I do not remember their names).

I have been seeing a guy during this time, and on Monday 3rd, we participated In both oral and protected anal sex. I appreciate the ridiculous nature of this, and the irresponsible actions I have taken, but I am hear on a serious note for help and advice. Will this of had any effect on my PEP course, would the fact I had sex a mere 3 days after the injection and tablets mean I will need to take the medication again. The guy I have been seeing is recently clean of everything, and like I mentioned all anal sex was fully protected.

I am here for honest professional helpful advice and would appreciate only that, I am fully aware of my irresponsible actions. I am looking to make sure that no negative outcomes will come of this.

Thanks in advance.
No clue what PEP may do to other medications taken, you need to talk to your Dr.
was the oral also protected?

grace
grace

It wasnt no. I have spoken to the guy in question, and he is awaiting advice as to where we go from here.

thanks
your partner should consider testing for oral gonorrhea then