STDs Expert Forum
Sex with high risk person then condom removed and manually climaxed
About This Forum:

The STD Forum is intended only for questions and support pertaining to sexually transmitted diseases other than HIV/AIDS, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus, genital warts, trichomonas, other vaginal infections, nongonoccal urethritis (NGU), cervicitis, molluscum contagiosum, chancroid, and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Sex with high risk person then condom removed and manually climaxed

Hello Dr,

One week ago I had protected sex with a highly promiscuos woman.  During intercourse she used her hand to additionally stimulate herself.  Towards the end I pulled out removed the condom and she finished off the job with the same hand she had used on herself.  Does the fact that she used her hand greatly increase any risk for STD's.  I am so nervous I have something now over this experience.  How well overall do condoms protect against gonnorhea (Gonorrhea) and chlamydia.