Shaved cut turned into a Wart?
Hello all,
I am a twenty year old male who is overall confused about this type of infection, and my situation specifically.
I cut myself shaving a year or two ago at the "root" (where the base and shaft meet) of my penis, using an electric trimmer. From that, fleshy colored growth appeared. It did not hurt, get red, or agitate me in anyway, as well, it would come off if i scratched it which might have happened once or twice. I am very sexually active but for the most part am safe and use condoms during sex. Time progress and there was still no negative side affects. I recently received a physical from my new doctor and as he was checking noticed 3 or 4 fleshy soft, small growths around the original growth that i had never noticed before right then. He diagnosed them as genital warts and continued to freeze them off. My Primary concern is whether or not this is truly HPV, or not, he seemed fairly quick to diagnose and treat them and gave me little information as well as little specifics besides telling me to alert anyone i had been with sexually recently.
My questions are:
1. Do these look to be and have the characteristics of genital warts?
2. Can genital warts develop from a cut with a razor?
3. Was my doctor wrong/ is a second opinion necessary.
4. Please just help...
Thank you
1. Impossible for us to know
2. No
3. Can't say
4. Really can't give you much help, with skin issues only a Dr who sees them can be of any help.