STDs Community
Shiny red spot painless not itchy
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Shiny red spot painless not itchy

A year and a half ago I got back from working in florida.  One week before I left I had unprotected sex with a girl.  Three months later I got a small spot on the head of my penis.  Red no blisters did not itch or burn.  It went away in a week and a half.  About a year and two months later I get a severe rash on my lower belly on the area that a belt would rest almost in the pubic area.  Very itchy with dry skin.  Lasted about 3 weeks.  One month later a shiny red spot is now on the head of my penis.  Not itchy or irratating at all just there.  No blisters or discomfort.  Wondering what could be going on?
Related Discussions
i've noticed a similar sounding spot on my boyfriends penis. red, shiny, but no pain, itching, swelling, or discomfort, he says. He doesn't seem to be too concerned about it, and says that he experienced one of them about a year ago, as well, and that no other symptoms ever developed other than the spot that went away in about a week. I've had the stomach rash you mentioned, but wrote it off as a reaction to a belt buckle or something similar. the boyfriend and i both have very fair, very sensitive skin, so its easy to suppose it to be some sort of reaction or another, either to a lubricant or friction, or simply dry skin. Your description is the closest thing i have found so far to what i've seen on him though. I'm having trouble finding any relevant information, so if you know of anything i'd really appreciate it if you could post the links. i'm fairly worried about all of though, so just to be on the safe side, i made a doctors appointment, and am waiting to see what she will have to say, but in the meantime, i'll be on the lookout for more information.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank