STDs Community
Should I stop?

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

Should I stop?

I live in an area where the strip clubs are extremely liberal.  Oral to breasts and nipples, oral to vagina, french kissing, manual penetration of the vagina, and all forms of touching are activities which I have participated in. I did not  use a dental dam during any of these activities, nor did I wash my hands or pay any attention to whether I peed soon after or not.

Am I at any risk by continuing these activities (only recently discovering they were acceptable to certain strippers), and if so, what level of risk, and to which STD's?  The nature of such spontaneous and severely time-limited actions make use of a dental dam problematic.  I have not been in a sexual relationship for many years, and these establishments are the only place where I can engage in them.

The information out there ranges from "no level of risk" to an unidentified "low level of risk."  Should I stop, or is it safe enough to engage in about twice a month.
When you come in contact with lesions / ulcers hiding inside vagina, anal or mouth of your partners are unseen and there is risk always, as long as your partner is clean there is nothing to worry, but the people you deal with are certainly high risk group, even an unnoticed little abrasion in your skin will allow the microbe to enter your body let it be penis or finger there is no difference, some people may not agree with this , but as we all know prevention is better than cure, stick to safe practices.
Yes, I appreciate honesty and certainly erring on the side of caution.  I'm inferring from your answer that these lesions/ulcers could be small enough tht I would not have noticed them, is that correct?  I never used the penis, but wonder if 3 times with one girl is low enough risk that I don't need to be tested.  If you still think I should be, what amount of time should I wait. Or would I notice lesions/ulcers on my hands and/or mouth/tongue?
Oral sex is low risk, nothing else you did is a risk. I see no reason to be concerned.