Should i be worried
I have had unprotected sex before. I am a young male. For the last month or more, (didn't really pay attention to it until recently) I have had swollen lymph nodes in my groin, along with pain in the groin area mostley around the pelvic bone? but only on the right side. (sorry not to sure about the proper names) this all followed by a poor sleeping pattern, and fatigue throught the day. The thing that got me worried is on the spot where i have some pain in the groin area was a browish rash, bearley visable.

I have also had fever like symptoms this period of time, just mostley a stuffy nose, along with some muscle pain (feels like growing pains) but i also have had a lump about a pea size in diameter on my penile shaft, it gotten smaller and smaller and its still visable but barley , it was not painful, itchy, swollen, but it was a little red, and only hurt when i squeezed it.

Any help would be great, to stop my worrying/get help with my problem. Thanks
You would need to see a Dr, nothing you described makes me think this is STD related.
Well thats sort of a releif then, but also incase it matters the person i had unprotected with had it with one other person (both first time) then me, (my first) so i didnt think it was anything to bad but thanks for the reply
have you covered your bases with proper std testing since you've had unprotected sex?  

have you had your gardasil shots yet?

it's always in your best interest to have protected sex unless you are aware of your partner's std status. Putting a condom on when the clothes come off reduces your risk of hpv by 90% as well as protects you from all other std's too.

www.iwannaknow.org has terrific info on std's aimed at teenagers. Read through it and recommend it to your friends too so that you all are better informed on how to use a condom properly and how to reduce your risk of std's :)  

grace
no i haven't talked to any doctors but i just found out i have low iron which could be a cause for some of those symtoms but dont explain all of them like the lymph nodes
if you are an otherwise healthy male, you aren't likely to be anemic. follow up with your doctor for better answers as to what is going on.