STDs Community
Small Blisters on Penis Head

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Small Blisters on Penis Head

Hi All,

I am a 32 year old Indian Male residing in Dubai. I have been having strange issues since almost 2 months now. It all started with my palms and legs would get really warm and then i would become sleepless for days together.

Off later i started getting fever and my head would ache the whole day. Blood, Urine pressure and all tests came out fine...

This is the last of what i taught was a problem with me, i started seeing small pimple like blisters on my penis head. This would normally come up on my penis head and are never larger than 1 MM in size, they are red initially, painless. I few days the redness goes off and the center becomes white. After few more days the white portion goes off and its like the skin in that region is disappeared, its like as if the skin went off. I fear may be this is some kind of STD. I am married and i have unprotected sex with my wife. She is hopefully not infected.

Can anyone at least hep me understand what this could be?
OMG i have the same problem Do u clean ur penis well? i just got a creme antifungal

Do u sleep around? do u feel weak at night? do ur muscles hert and bones? LMKN
thanks
I think its something you both need to see your doctors for.  Its not sounding like any std, but clearly something is happening, and you need to get checked out.

Aj
OMG.... you got it rite kidstock...

off late i started exercise it is helping me a bit... can i upload photos of my problem here? probably that may help??
we do not accept photo's here on the boards. don't even post any because they will be removed.  We are not a substitute for your doctor's expertise so you need to show your symptoms to them, not to us.

this could be many things but I really doubt it's a std.  Continue to follow up with your provider to get better answers.

grace
Thanks for the clarification grace. :)

What would you suggest see a dermatologist or a doc who specializes in STD. All i wanted is to get an idea if we have had anyone with similar issue and a probable cause, this is not to run away from visiting a doctor for treatment. Its just that the issue is kinda strange, i did visit a local doc who tested my blood and other stuff and gave me a clean chit.

Analysis through this forum would only help me get a clear picture and prepare me for what i need to face in terms of treatment.

Either would be fine.  Since you've had negative tests, maybe a derm would be a better idea.

If there are any symptoms, the derm can culture or biopsy them and find out what it is.

Aj