Small Painless Bump on my penis
I was just wondering something, a couple days ago a red small bump formed on my penis.  It does not itch at all and it is also painless and it hasnt increased in size.  The only thing that has changed in the past few days is that it has gotten a little darker.  I have had this bump before and I thought nothing of it because I have been in a commited relationship of three years now and she has no symptoms of an STD at all.  I was just wondering why this bump appears every few months and if I should be concerned about anything.  The bump also forms in the same spot every single time and also everytime I have gotten the bump it has no puss in it at all and its not a cluster of them its just one.  Also it has never hurt to urinate and i dont have any flu like symptoms or aches anywhere on my body.  I was just wanted somebodys opinion on it.  Thanks
In theory, it could be herpes, but it doesn't sound a lot like it.  You can get a type specific IgG herpes blood test and find out.

The other thing is that it could be a dermatitis of some sort.  Your doctor should be able to help you figure it out.

Aj
I mean I am going to get it checked by my doctor but I am really not worried about it.  I only have one bump and since my comment last night it is decreasing in size and healing itself.  Also it is not an open sore or anything like that and doesnt hurt at all.  I dont feel a need to itch it at all and I have been looking at pictures of people with genital herpes and mine looks nothing like it at all.  The bump has no puss in it and it is a reddish color.  Do you think I should be worried at all because I have been dating my girlfriend for 3 years now and she doesnt have anything.  You would think I would have given her something by now if I had an STD.  A reply would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks  
I don't know what else to say - all of your points are valid, but I do think you need to see a doctor.

Aj