STDs Community
Small Red Rash IMMEDIATLEY after sex & ONLY after sex

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

My boyfriend and I have been together for over a year now we have both been tested for STDs I have been tested 2 for STDs everything comes back negative. A couple months ago we had, had sex and afterwards his penis has a small like rash on the tip of his penis.. now sometimes it will go to the shaft but not very far down. no blisters, no puss, just tiny tiny tiny bumps ...and sometimes it looks like small rash they are red flesh color. It happens everytime we have sex now. They go away in a day or 2 usually by the next day its not noticable... and the only time it happens is right after we have sex... What could this be? He is freaking out and wants to know how to make it stop??
It's not a STD, best advice is to see a Dr when it happens to get a proper diagnosis.
could be anything from friction burn, dermatitis, irritated hair follicles, and the list goes on. i agree with vance that he should see a dr. the next time the bumps are visible to get a proper diagnosis, but you can be confident that this is not an std.
It could also be a fungal infection.  If you have traces of yeast infection in your vagina, he could be having a reaction to it.