STDs Community
Small Yellow Jellies in Ejaculate? and other issues?

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

I read some of the other topics about this and didn't feel it really helped me..so hi, I'm a 19 year old male and basically when I ejaculate about 70% of what comes out is clear and very watery, I'd say 10% is actually white, and the other 20% is little yellow jellies. Though for the first time in ever about 4 days ago, it came out a bit whiter and thicker than usual, not much but enough for me to notice. However, as of today it's back to how it usually is..  

Ejaculation is not painful besides that I can feel the jellies trying to squeeze out instead of it just flowing out freely. Also no blood or anything. I don't understand why it's not all white or at least predominantly white, and thicker.  It never really has been, and also the frequency and quantity of the jellies has grown to where I really have started to notice them in the last year or so.

I went to a Urologist a few months ago and he laughed and brushed it off as nothing, but i don't feel like I agree. My reason for going was trouble with urination, pressure problems, not being able to keep a stream going constantly etc. He diagnosed me with what he thought was prostatis, and checked my prostate and said it seemed swollen. those symptoms have decreased a lot, but still not completely, also has me wondering if it's just a mental thing..at the time I was masturbating everyday, sometimes twice a day, and he immediately said cut down to once a week, to let the prostate return to its normal size since he believed i was making the prostate inflamed. When I did this, the yellow jellies became even more noticable and just more of them. When I told him this at my next visit, he said maybe to try and masturbate 3 times a week, "regularly emptying the prostate".

I also told him some symptoms seem to have shown up since I had unprotected sex for a few mins back in Sept. 07. (yes it is now Oct. 08..which has me a bit worried) He gave me a couple different antibiotics. Sulfameth/Trithoprim for the prostatis i believe, and then when I told him about the unprotected sex he prescribed me  Metronidazole, and Doxycycline.  I took them but wasn't as thorough as I should have been, instead of taking it twice daily like prescribed, i'd take it once a day, stuff like that..not sure how important it is that i didn't follow that completely...

I tested negative for a UTI, and he didn't test me for anything else.  Some of the symptoms I've looked up really makes it seem like I got, or have Gonnorhea (Gonorrhea), or Chlamydia...and remember it's been about a year since the last time I had unprotected sex...

Anyways, I just don't want to have to go back and visit another Urologist and I'm hoping maybe I just have a vitamin deficiency of some sort or maybe because my diet's bad (which it is kind of, i'm a bit underweight as well) or something to that extent. But as the days go on, I get more and more paranoid about it, and it makes me quite insecure..so thanks for any help.

also not to get graphic...but if it would help, i do have a photo of the jelly like substance.

thanks again
oh and sometimes it can burn when I ejaculate but not all that often..it also burns when i urinate as well, though i do drink a lot of sodas. thought some of that may or may not be important, so ya.
Your doctor has been covering all the bases. This just sounds like you are paying far too much attention to your ejaculate and are attributing something fairly normal as being a sign of something to worry about to be honest.  Your ejaculate will not always be thin and whitish - it will vary from time to time.

If you read our posting tips you'll see that photos are forbidden here.

grace
but the thing is it rarely varies and is never really thick or white..

when i told a couple of close friends about the jellies, they said that was not normal at all, and really weird. I know you guys are the experts...but there's gotta be a reason for this.

and none of that sounds like symptoms of gonorrhea, chlamydia or prostatitis of some sort?