Small black spots after anal sex
Hi, me and my girlfriend recently started to have anal sex once last week and once two days ago, both time unprotected (stupid i know ). I noticed today when washing my penis, there were about a dozen small spots. Each slightly red with a black center. Theres no pains or soreness on my penis. Before even noticing these symptoms, I have been ill today (stomach pains, and slight headache). This is starting to make me think its Herpes :(. Could anyone confirm these symptoms?

I have had thrush before but dont think this is it.

Oh and I will most certainly be checking in at the doctors, but can't anytime soon as its a sunday.
Also to note:

Me and my girlfriend have only had intercourse with each other. And lube was used but note proper lube, it was more a cream, but i don't think this could have gave me the symptoms.
these don't sound at all like herpes going on.

did you both have full std testing prior to sex with each other?

you need to go and be seen this week and get these looked at. they could be any number of things going on and a proper exam will tell you what it is. we'd just be guessing as to what is the cause of your symptoms.

grace
I thought they might be herpes because the spots are primarily located on one side of the penis head, and isn't confused with a yeast infection because the anti-fungal cream (Canesten Double Strength) hasn't had any effects. Also i'v had an itchy throat. I'd put it all down to being a yeast infection except the spots aren't disappearing.

Yes, we both have had tests done. The only common thing that we've both had since being together is a yeast infection.

Unfortunately I can't get an appointment until Wednesday :( But yes i agree, i can't emphasise my eagerness to get it checked out!
stop back and let us know how your appointment went.

you aren't in the US correct?
Okay that won't be for a couple of days...

No im from the UK
odds are you haven't been tested for herpes properly if you are in the UK :(
Oh no :(

Would it be possible to contract genital herpes even if neither me or my parter have had sexual contact with anyone else?
you can contract hsv1 genitally. it's the most common cause of genital herpes in the UK
Okay, so I went doctors and there was no straight answer. But he said it was NOT herpes and nothing serious and to continue using Canesten as they are fading. He also said it can take about 1 week to notice any results.

Long story short: Wasn't Herpes, it was Thrush/ Yeast infection of some sort.