Small bumps in groin area
I've had these small white bumps appear in my groin area in the patch of skin between the vagina and the anus.  They've been there for about two and a half months.  I was afraid they were herpes at first but did some research and found out that herpes spells only last a couple of weeks.  I've scraped at the bumps and they don't pop but they will come off and are white/clear.

They appeared after I got off the BC shot.  I'm back on the BC shot now and they're still there but are smaller, and I just got Gardasil, the HPV vaccination, a couple of days ago and they seem to have gotten smaller since then.  I'm scared to go to the doctor because I'm being deployed and I don't want to get taken off the deployment.  And I haven't had multiple sexual partners.

Also, before these bumps, other bumps would appear that were about the same around my actual vagina and labia area but they have quit showing up.  I am just really worried and am driving myself crazy and I just need to go to the doctor but I would like some advice first.  I'm just hoping that whatever's wrong is not permanent and can be cleared with some antibiotics.

Thanks.
Oh yeah.  And the bumps aren't liquidy when I scrape them off or pop them, they're just hard.  Kinda like a whitehead or a blackhead blemish on one's face.
Most likely they are either nothing, HPV, or Molluscum.  Hard to say without seeing them further.  Definitely does not sound like HSV.

Both HPV and Molluscum are treatable and eventually thought to be cleared by your immune system.   So if that IS what you have, don't panic.  I wouldn't think they would pull you off deployment for something so minor?

I really doubt antibiotics will have any effect.
Phew.. thanks for that bit of info.  I will definitely schedule a doctor's appointment so I can get this heavy weight off my shoulder.