Small pimple on penis. Help please!
Hello. I'm 19 years old and I was recently in my first sexual relationship. The first time I had intercourse was in December of last year and the last time I had intercourse was sometime in April or May, I can't remember honestly. Anyways, over this past summer, sometime in July, I noticed a small pimple on the foreskin of my penis. I'm uncircumcised. I did some research and I thought it was HPV. I still have some suspicions but I can't confirm. The pimple eventually went away and I kind of forgot about it. Yesterday I looked down and saw that there might be another pimple coming up on the foreskin. Not in the same location, but still on the foreskin. I was wondering if anyone could give me any information on what this might be.

http://www.medhelp.org/user_journals/show/140296/bumps--lumps-and-rashes?personal_page_id=2773