STDs Community
Small red marks on skin of the ring at the bottom of the head of the pe...

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Small red marks on skin of the ring at the bottom of the head of the penis

This might sound rediculous, ha but the first time I ever had sex was bout 4 months ago and was unprotected. I know real stupid, but i was drunk. However what we did was hardly even sex but nonetheless my penis was inserted into her vagina not even 100% tho. About 3 weeks later i noticed an uncomfortable sensation at the tip of my penis. This sensation has come and gone over the past 4 months, however recently the discomfort has become less frequent yet still there. Once every blue moon the pain is pretty sharp. About 9.5 weeks ago i noticed small red cirlces on the bottom rim of my head of my penis. The circles themselves are not sore to the touch and don't appear to be open wound. They almost appear to look like popped blood cells? i dunno. Also i looked up pictures online of herpes blisters and they do not resemble them at all. I do check and think about them all the time and have been stressing ever since i had the unprotected sex with this girl. Ive been so worried becasue i just started talking to this new girl and i don't want to progress things any further before i know im safe. Any help?
Tags: sores
This doesn't sound like any std I can think of offhand, but you really should get this checked.  Its gone on a long time, and you need some relief.

AJ