STDs Community
So very scared - please help

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

So very scared - please help

I'll get right to the point.

In the first week of September I foolishly let a woman perform oral sex on me. We did not have sex just oral. I am in a long term relationship and I am so worried that I may have caught something. The oral lasted about a minute or so and I finally came when I pulled it out to finish off. I then went to the toilet to urinate.

I have shown no signs of symptoms other then about a couple of weeks later I noticed an itchy almost midge bite on my shaft - I did have two other midge bites on my thigh and one on my arm - so I'm hoping the one on my penis was indeed a bite.

As the weeks have passed I have not had any other symptoms - other then when I though about what I had done I felt a heaviness in my testicles but again I'm hoping this is anxiety?

As you can imagine I'm now very very scared that I have indeed got an STD - please please help

Could I have one with not showing any signs?
Can symptoms show up 4 months down the line in my wife?
Is this all in my head and a case of bad timing?

Kind Regards,
Tim
It's possible but unlikely
Possible
Probably

I would test just to make sure and clear any doubts.
Thanks for your answers.

I'm still very scared though. I've been surfing the net and it does sound like the wife has pid which can be caused by stds.

What would be your honest answer? Do you think I've mess up and have an std?
My honest answer is your risk was low and I doubt this is STD related. But like I said test to clear doubts.
Thanks Vance - I truly hope you're right.

Thanks again and have a great Christmas
Hi again Vance.

Sorry to "re-open" this but I was wondering. I have been reading up on syphilis and the fact that I had one bite like mark on my shaft has me worried again.

This did clear up along with the other bites in about 3 to 4 days. Would a chancre clear that fast?

And my last question: would I go nearly four months without any symptoms even if I was really looking for them?

Thanks again
any comment Vance please?
Google a syphilis canker...yours looks nothing like it.

God bless you Vance - I love you're no nonsence approach to stuff :]

I have just read a posting from one of the doctors that said more or less if there are no symptoms for STDs after a month or so you're pretty much ok (in my situation that is)

Again thanks