STDs Community
Some help

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Some help

I had unprotected Sex with my partner for the first time almost 2 months ago, my Penni's felt weird like it bothered a bit, it bothered just for like 2 days and after that it went away, we had sex again probably 3 weeks later and again was unprotected and after it my penis was bothering again, I kinda started to see a little drop of white liquid on my penis but only when I squeezed my penis but it was white and not thick but liquified, third time we had sex but these time protected but now it feels weird when I pee not much of a burning sensation, these morning when I woke up I had a discharge but these time it was yellowish and was outside in my penis head and was kinda sticky, I never ha any stds before and I have no insurance so idk where to go or really what to do, I have tee tree oil and honey so I'm thinking of using them, if anyone have any help they could give then I would really appreciate it :)
Tags: Discharge
See a Dr and get tested for some STD's but also discuss symptoms.
But I don't have insurance though, and at first I didn't have nothing, ten I ha a clear watery type of drop on the top of my penis but only wen I would squeeze it, like week later it turn yellow, and now it's yellowish and bit sticky but again it's just a little amount of it.
And?? What do you expect from this site? We are not Dr's, even if we were we can't diagnosis you. We can only give you guidance.