STDs Community
Some swelling on tip of my Urethra.

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Some swelling on tip of my Urethra.

So, I've had sex once and it was protected, but ever since then, there is some minor swelling at the opening of my Urethra. As far as I can tell I doesn't hurt or ooze or any of the other std like symptoms. Once in a while i beleive it gives off an undesireable odor but other then the swelling not much is up, and like I said i've only had sex once and it was protected. My question is does anyone know what it might be? If it has any relevance i'd also like to mention I have/had kidney stones. Which could have something to do with it, if it's not some sort of STD.

I am 18 years old, Male, and the sex was 2 years ago, the kidney stones 9 months ago, symptoms starting shortly after the sex I beleive.
Its not likely an std if you had protected sex.  This might be something you need to follow up with your doctor or urologist with, as it might pertain to the kidney stones.

Aj
actually upon closer examination I notice its only on the bottem half of the opening of my Urethra, which leads me to beleive its Urine related...since it appears to be on the part urine most often passes by. I doubt though that its kidney stone related on account i got the stones less than a year ago and now that i think about it the sex was 2 and a half years by now. So it seems most likely a urine/prostate problem...
Sounds like you're right - I hope you plan to follow up with your urologist.

Aj
you say my urologist as if i have one...lol...i go to college in a state i just moved too, i have seen a doctor since i moved here...which was last spring...so i was gunna mention it next time ihappened to be in for a visit...but if it could be serious i suppose i could go for that reason alone...i guess....ugh...your gunna say i definetly should go as soon as possible arent you? lol
LOL yes, that's what I am going to say.  I assumed you had a urologist since you had kidney stones - that might have been a big assumption on my part.  

If its bothering you - and it is or you wouldn't be posting on the internet, right? - then its worth seeing a doctor about.

AJ
As far as I know i don't have a Urologist, i just went to the ER one night cuz my kidneys hurt like a *****, the doctor took a urine sample, told me my urine was full of blood...i told him no ****, he took a Catscan...deal thing...saw some stones...gave me pain killers and charged me a shitload of money...weren't even good painkillers...the *******.
Well, do you have a regular doctor you can start with and get a referral to a urologist or kidney specialist, if he thinks you need one?

Aj