Sore clitoris and Dry Vagina
about 2 weeks ago, I noticed right where my vagina starts (above the clitoris, right where the pubic here stops) it was red and irritated and a little sore feeling, I was thinking maybe it was dry skin, and i applied anti-fungal cream and it went away. Then a few days later, I woke up and noticed my clitoris hurt, I looked at it, and it was real red along with the 2 tiny lips below it. (It didnt itch at all, it was just a sore raw feeling) I kept looking at it in the mirror everyday, it started to feel better, but then the 3rd day, I noticed a bunch of white clumpy stuff under my clitoris hood and on my clitoris...So i bought monistat cream and put it in the clit area. Now my period started so its hard for me to tell if there is any white stuff around my clit, It doesnt look like it though.
Also the last 2 times I had sex (before my clit was sore), my vagina did not want to get wet, we tried alot to make it wet, but it just wasnt happening.
I have used feminime deodorant down there about once a week for the last 2 months (I dont know why, I just thought i would try something new, because my friends use it)
What is this a sign of? a yeast infection, STD, or is it just from the deodorant spray?
I got an STD/pap test in July, everything came out normal, I am still with the same partner, so unless he cheated on me, I dont think its an STD.
feminine deodorants are unnecessary and can cause vaginitis.    really no reason to use them.

it sounds like you have a yeast infection that you've never properly treated. I recommend going to be seen this week and get properly tested for yeast and bacterial infections vaginally to see if either are going on so that you can treat them properly. don't guess and self treat any more at this point.  

grace