STDs Community
Sore on groin

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

Sore on groin

Have I contracted Chancroid?
I had protected sex with two different women and on a drunken night with a transexual. After 8-10 weeks on my way hopme from work in the heat I developed a boil on my groin area which resulted in painful movement (I should say I am obese so my skin rubs against one another), so I picked at it and it burst, it bled but no pus was involved. Its been two weeks since and I still have the boil on my groin and I am getting worried that I might have a chancer sore or something more sinister, can you advise?
It might help the knowledgeable people on here if you describe where the boil was exactly in the groin area and its current size, any pain etc...
The boil is not located on my penis, but is located on the area between my penis and thigh crease.
Unfortunately there is not a facility to put a picture up otherwise I would.

Hope that helps.
I have uploaded the boil on my profile pic which I will remove once the question has been answered as a way to show the picture.
odds are this isn't std related. You need to be seen today or tomorrow and have this properly looked at and treated.

grace
Thank you very much for the advice will do so straight away.