Aa
A
A
Close
Sore spot between anus and vagina opening.
I have this small sore flesh colored spot the size of a pimple between my vagina and anus. I have recently been sexually active and about a week ago after sex my vagina area became sore and red. Also there was a slight itch on the lips for a few days. The itching has went away. As for the spot I hadn't noticed it till I happened to rub my finger over it. Not it is sore but mostly because I kept poking at it and stretching the skin around it to see in the mirror. I have never had anything like this happen before and it scares me to be completely honest. I had found out about a few weeks ago a man I had protected sex with had Genital Warts. At the time there were no visible signs of warts, I am one of those people that check for those types of things. It was the first time I had had sex after a 4 year committed relationship. I just keep worrying myself over this and don't know what to do. I have always been careful with guys. I am always protected and check. I am calling tomorrow for a check up with a OBGYN since I don't have health insurance I am going to Planned Parenthood. If you have anything to say about it please so I am scared out of my mind.
Cancel
1 Answers
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Only advice I can give it to see a Dr...it could be so many things often not STD related.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
Top STDs Answerers
Blank
guilt1905