STDs Community
Sore spot between anus and vagina opening.

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

I have this small sore flesh colored spot the size of a pimple between my vagina and anus. I have recently been sexually active and about a week ago after sex my vagina area became sore and red. Also there was a slight itch on the lips for a few days. The itching has went away. As for the spot I hadn't noticed it till I happened to rub my finger over it. Not it is sore but mostly because I kept poking at it and stretching the skin around it to see in the mirror. I have never had anything like this happen before and it scares me to be completely honest. I had found out about a few weeks ago a man I had protected sex with had Genital Warts. At the time there were no visible signs of warts, I am one of those people that check for those types of things. It was the first time I had had sex after a 4 year committed relationship. I just keep worrying myself over this and don't know what to do. I have always been careful with guys. I am always protected and check. I am calling tomorrow for a check up with a OBGYN since I don't have health insurance I am going to Planned Parenthood. If you have anything to say about it please so I am scared out of my mind.
Only advice I can give it to see a Dr...it could be so many things often not STD related.