Sore throat , burning urination
I am married and i received oral sex from a gay man 3 weeks before. I had burning urination after 2 days and i had tested for infection in a STI clinic and scanned for urine infection and that turned to be -ve as well as HIV test report also -ve. The doctor had given alkaliniser to dilute urine.  One week after i received oral sex i had sore throat and buning urination started again and some times i have nausea. I fear for the worst. I really love my wife and i am not having sex with her for past few weeks. I regret my stupidity. Momentry lapse of my sense has causing me lot of anxity and stress. I donno what to do..Please some one advice.....
How long after you received the oral sex did you test?  If it was just 2 days, it would have been too soon for anything to show up in testing.

Did they also check for white blood cells in your urine?  If they didn't, they should.

If the time frame was ok (more than 5 days) for testing, and you are negative, you should follow up with your doctor.

Aj

Oh and if you only received oral sex, you wouldn't get anything orally.  The only other possibility I can think of is that he had a virus called adenovirus,  which causes upper respiratory symptoms.  If that's the case, and you kissed him as well, you might have that orally and genitally.  In that case, you'd just have to wait it out.

Aj
I had tested 2 days after exposure .... urine culture test was also done...more over i never had sore throat this long more than 2 weeks... the burning sensation in my penis head,tip is more after urination, i fing little bit burning sensation in my anus also... but i never had anal sex only mad thing i did was to allow him to suck mt penis unprotected...
You should follow up with your doctor.

2 days is too soon for anything to show up on a test.

Aj
I cannot think of anything in particular. It could possibly be Chlamydia - Chlamydia can result in a burning sensation when urinating and can also infect the throat and rectum through oral or anal sex.

The good thing about Chlamydia is it will all be cleared up and gone with one set of tablets. The bad thing is its very contagious and possibly wont show up on tests after two days. Also, if left untreated can lead to infertility and serious vision problems.

If not, a sore throat is a sign of infection - so you may be infected with something.

If there is pain when swallowing, the sore throat is most likely to be caused by a bacterial infection.

Good luck,
Mr.Blue
..also, to test for Chlamydia through your urine, doctors usually need the first catch urine (the first pee you have in a morning) as this will be full of all the gunk they need to swab!

In the mean time, drink plenty of water and eat well - if it is a viral infection you need to make sure your immune system is as healthy as possible!

Mr. Blue
I also noted , the burning is more after urination, than during urnation and am urinating a lot more times daily, in small quantities though.
I also said you need to follow up with your doctor since you are still having symptoms.

Aj