STDs Expert Forum
Sore throat 2 days after oral sex
About This Forum:

The STD Forum is intended only for questions and support pertaining to sexually transmitted diseases other than HIV/AIDS, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus, genital warts, trichomonas, other vaginal infections, nongonoccal urethritis (NGU), cervicitis, molluscum contagiosum, chancroid, and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Sore throat 2 days after oral sex

Last Thursday i gave oral sex to 7 males, all of them fully erected. Some, forcefully, went deep in my throat. One of them eyaculated in my mouth and i had anal sex with two using condom, but they didn't eyaculate inside. On the following saturday i started having severe sore throat and low grade fever. 99.5 and 100.1. and generalized malaise. On staurday I started taking Z-pack and on Monday I started taking Augmentin 500mg every 12hrs. Just in case and because I still have the symptoms. My question is: Is it possible that my throat is sore because of the forcelly deep introduction of the hard penis? if so, why the fever? could it be a viral infection? if bacterial am I getting the right treatment? why after 2 days of Z-pack I still have sore throat?. Is it possible to have flu like symptom so soon if I adquired HIV?.