STDs Community
Spot on tonsilar pilar, is it Syphilis?

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

Spot on tonsilar pilar, is it Syphilis?

About 4 days ago I performed brief fellatio on a married man.  He claims he is STD free, I asked him 4 times.  He did not ejaculate and his penis was in my mouth for 15-25 seconds tops.  There was no pre cum, no sores on his penis.  Yesterday morning I noticed a pale hard spot on my anterior tonsilar pillar, it is about a 1/4 cm in diameter.  Could this be an early syphilitic chancre starting?
whether or not someone ejaculates has little to do with std risk. it's the sex act itself that is the risk, not semen.

this was really a non-risk for std's.

whatever is going on in your mouth, isn't likely related to this. see your provider for a proper exam and testing for strep.

grace
thanks Grace.  You know how its been found that when someone has syphilis its easier for them to spread HIV?  Does this apply to me if I did catch syphilis from this guy and let's say he also had HIV?
It is not syphilis.
The little spot is gone but now I have a dry, sore throat, not red though.  Probably not syphilis but I'm still scared.  God I don't know what I was thinking.  :(
look around you, probably at least 1/3 of the folks around you are coughing, sneezing or complaining of sore throats! It's cold and flu time of the year and they are something  very easily transmitted through kissing as well as just breathing within 3 feet of someone!!!

really, it's not all std's!!!!!