STDs Community
Spread of STI?

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

Spread of STI?

My wife and I have MC. Is it advisable for us to avoid sexual contact with each other? We have had it since September and it appears to be nearly gone. I have heard to avoid contact and have also heard if both partners have it we would not continue to pass it back and forth. Can you shed some light on this for me?

k
I don't know much about MC. But one of the Dr's just gave some good advice to someone a couple of days ago. Go into the expert community and look for the post and I hope that can help you.