STDs Community
Spread of STI?

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Spread of STI?

My wife and I have MC. Is it advisable for us to avoid sexual contact with each other? We have had it since September and it appears to be nearly gone. I have heard to avoid contact and have also heard if both partners have it we would not continue to pass it back and forth. Can you shed some light on this for me?

k
I don't know much about MC. But one of the Dr's just gave some good advice to someone a couple of days ago. Go into the expert community and look for the post and I hope that can help you.