STDs Expert Forum
Std from vaginal fluids transfer.

The STD Forum is intended only for questions and support pertaining to sexually transmitted diseases other than HIV/AIDS, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus, genital warts, trichomonas, other vaginal infections, nongonoccal urethritis (NGU), cervicitis, molluscum contagiosum, chancroid, and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

Std from vaginal fluids transfer.

Dear doctors, i'm from europe and i would like to thank you for all your kind work.

That said, i'm in panic because i did something stupid in Amsterdam 6 weeks ago. I went to a massage parlor.
The prostitute and i first took a shower together. We were washing ourselves with water and then she put some liquid soap on her hands en she put the soap on her vagina and immediately afterwarts she put the same soap on my penis head. 5 seconds later i removed the soap with water.
Then i had a massage and i am sure my penis did not enter her vagina but maybe there was some frottage but if it was this was just for a few seconds. Then she put on a condom for protected oral.
I have 2 questions now:
1) I am scared that when she put the soap on her vagina and then on my penis head there was a transfer of Std.  Is it possible chlamydia could by transferred this way? Because it was immediately?
2) I am certain that my penis did not enter her vagina but maybe touched it for 2 seconds. Could this transfer Chlamydia?

Thank you
Welcome to our Forum. I'll be glad to comment. The activities you describe- showering together and frottage are not risk activities with no meaningful risk for any STI at all. As for your activities in the shower, they are particularly low risk.  Transfer of STIs from one person to another on hands and fingers is a no risk activity and in the situation you describe, with soap involved, the risk is lower still because of the antimicrobial effect of all soaps.  

As for your specific questions:
See above.  Transfer of secretions on the hands does not lead to infection and in your case, the presence of soap makes a no risk event absolutely no risk.

No, no risk.  There must be penetration for transmission of STIs such as chlamydia.

I see no reason for concern and no reason for testing related to this event.  I hope my comments are helpful.  EWH
Thank you for you quick answer doctor.

I have still 1 question.

Does the soap kills the chlamydia bacteria immediately if present?
And i would like to add that today i found a very very slight clear discharge when i was checking my penis. But i had a bowel movement 1 hour earlier and i was a bit aroused before i checked my penis? Could this be an explanation because i have been checking myself for 6 weeks know?

This exposure was the only sex-act i made so is this discharge just normal after a bowel movement or due to my arousal? And is it just me being in panic?

Kind regards

Yes.

the sort of discharge you describe is normall.  No change in my opinion or advice.  EWH