STDs Community
Stinging feeling but tested negative for Gonorrhea, Mycoplasma & ch...
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Stinging feeling but tested negative for Gonorrhea, Mycoplasma & chalmydia

Hi!

Two years ago I had a foursome and it was only 3 days after i noticed a burning feeling when i was peeing. I got tested and found out I caught Chlamydia. (Rubber free, yep im stupid)

After antibiotics for that i still had a stinging feeling and also got tested for mycoplasma, apparently I had that too. Now I've taken antibiotics for them both and gotten tested 5 times for Gonorrhea, Mycoplasma & chalmydia. All negative.

The stinging feeling persists and I have no clue what it could be. Been reading about NSU/NGU, could that be it?

Also worth mentioning that aside from the stinging feeling in the tip of my penis, I sometimes have very cloudy urine aswell.

Thanks!
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
3149845_tn?1386354841
Hi and welcome. The 2 year back incident would not be related to you stinging symptoms as you were treated and now test negative.
With the cloudy urine and NSU concerns is would be best to follow up with your doctor about this as we men do get them from time to time from a variety of things as would only be guessing here.
Blank
101028_tn?1348750963
did you also test for herpes, hiv and syphilis at the proper times after your unprotected encounter to cover the bases properly?

have they been doing basic urine testing when you are seen for your symptoms?

have they been manually examining your prostate?

have you seen an urologist too?

grace
Blank
Hey and thanks for the answerrs. Some follow up information:

I've been tested for HIV and i've also had my prostate checked out. Negative and nothing wrong with the prostate.

Regarding syphilis/herpes, that is something I have not tested for as my doctor said it would not be necessary.

I have left urine samples almost every time i've been there and also left blood. 3/5 times my white blood cells count's been lower than what it should be, which could mean some kind of infection?

I have however not seen a urologist.

Thanks!
Blank
101028_tn?1348750963
syphilis rates are low but you still periodically should test for it. herpes infection rates are high and should be tested for yearly minimally.

I'd follow up with an urologist at this point. this isn't std related. your urine comes back negative so odds are this isn't anything infectious either.  

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...