STDs Community
Stinky *****- My Balls Hurt
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Stinky *****- My Balls Hurt

Hello, I had unprotected sex several times with a woman who had a vagina that smelled and tasted bad. She was technically a virgin- but had been raped as a child. Now, when I masturbate, my balls seem to hurt. I have no idea why this is but they ache and throb. Could I possibly have an infection inside my penis/scrotum? I do not feel a burning sensation, but sometimes there is general pain there. Will a regular STD checkup show if there is some infection?
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
It could be STD related. She could of had something and never had one sign.

For Chlamydia, pain in your testicles is uncommon. Usually discharge or burning. This is if they have symptoms.
For gonorrhea, men can get painful and swollen testicles.

It could be unrelated though. I personally have a hydrocele and a variocele which caused some testicle pain and usually comes and goes.

I would go get tested for everything you can (no harm in that) and schedule an appointment with you Dr. Testicles is what produces sperm, and having a problem with you testicles for a long period could affect your sperm quality.
Blank
207091_tn?1337713093
If she had an odor, she probably has bacterial vaginosis.  This wouldn't affect you, as men don't get that.

She could have had yeast, as well, and that could affect you.

If she was raped as a child, and was otherwise healthy, she doesn't have an std from that encounter that would be affecting you like this.

You should definitely be checked.  If you've had other partners, you could have something from one of them.

Aj
Blank
535760_tn?1213894766
could have been a yeast infection. she most likely was checked after the rape for any std's and is fine, but you never know. go get yourself tested anyway just in case. gonorrhea could cause testicular pain from what i hear and you could have gotten it from another partner. The suggestion of the hydro seal could be correct. i had one and it did cause pain on and off especially when masturbating. hydro seal is very serious and could cause damage if it gets bad enough. go get checked out for that too.
Blank
207091_tn?1337713093
She wouldn't have gonorrhea or chlamydia for years and years and not know it.

She would have been very sick long before now.

Aj
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank