STDs Community
Stomach Bloating/Gas...STD??
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Stomach Bloating/Gas...STD??

About 6 year ago I had unprotected sex.  Never had any kind of STD symptom, no burning, no discharge, no rash, nothing.  About a year ago I began having stomach issues, severe gas, bloating, diarhea (diarrhea), constipation.  Dr. ran all sorts of test with no diagnosis other than possibly IBS. Recently my wife began experiencing similar symptoms.  Could this be the result of some sort of bacterial STD that has laid dormant for this long?  Any with similar experience???

THanks
Related Discussions
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Blank
Blank
Sorry about the blank post my pc was acting up. I have never heard of a std that comes out that many years latter with stomache issues. Your find its something els. I'm sure you have been teated for HIV speaking of all the other test u took yur find. I doubt its a STD.
Blank
your fine and I meant tested not teated. My worries really got my brain going.LOL!!!
Blank
I have taken and passed an HIV test...so not worried about that...just weird that my wife and I are suffering from the same symptoms...thanks for your response
Blank
maybe just stress or anxiety
Blank
I experienced the exact same thing and my doctor told me the same thing  IBS but my symptoms occurred within a month or two of me having unprotected sex.... and my GF experienced the same thing.... I think maybe its some sort of bacteria or something that they haven't discovered yet and they'll find out about it like 5-10 yrs from now...  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank