STDs Community
Stomach ache after sex

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Stomach ache after sex

I had unprotected sex twice recently with my girl friend of two weeks. At first it was more of rubbing my penis around her vagina and I think I was in for just a minute. The second time the condom broke and I decided to continue with the act until I came inside her- This took I think more than ten minutes. I also licked her vagina for about ten minutes.The problem now is I am having some stomach aches that I have never had before. It has been a week now I think. Could this mean I have an STD and what is the name of the STD. Also is it safe to first touch her vagina before wearing a condom and then go ahead and wear the condom touching it and possibly my penis without washing my hands first.
Stomach ache is not a symptom of an STD. Go to a Dr and have your stomach ache looked at.
Thank you. You have saved my life. And the holding of a condom part with hands full of vaginal secretions. Is it safe?
yes it is safe.
i can not tell you that you don't have an STD, but your symptom is not from an STD. If you are worried about STD's then you should test.
Have an STDs question?
100,000+ doctor answers