Strange developments - STD Timeline
I have posted my experince in HIV forum but last week strange symptoms surfaced.

Here are my experiences

3 months ago - protected oral + vaginal sex with 2 different CSWs
6 weeks ago- protected oral

last week I developed sensation in my groin area specially after sitting or driving for a long time.went to a doc - ran routine urine test - results came + leukocytes - she gave me cipro for 7 days

3rd, 5th and 6th days into the course I experienced small amounts of whitish cloudy penile discharge twice in the morning and once in afternoon always accompanied with constipated bowel movement when I exerted pressure.
No spontaneous discharge was noticed

I am totally clueless since all the encounters were protected with no apparent condom failures

My questions are :

1. If this is STD after the first 2 encounters can symptoms develop after 3 months

2. I had developed a habit of checking my penis head out of anxiety and washing it with handsoap - can this related to urethra inflamation due to the soap irritation

3. How big is my risk for HIV acquisition

Your risk was not only a low risk oral encounter but it was also protected which pretty much a no risk.... but you did have a a discharge which that causes a concern to just see a doctor. (doesn't mean and STD some thing could just be going on)

Unless you've had any sort of unprotected sexual relations you don't have to worry about STDs. and your bowel movements have nothing to do with STDs or HIV. and as they told you in the HIV forum this is a no risk encounter.

One more thing small amounts of discharge at times can be normal but I would still see your doctor to make sure you don't and an UTI or something else.
However 3 months ago I also had proctected vaginal sex.
Does this mean that the symptoms I experienced are too late for the first two encounters.

I never had any unprotected sex but still what bothers me is

1. The leukocyte count in urine
2. The discharge - it has stopped by now but what I meant was the discharge were only there when I had bowel movements-may be the Cipro I took cured it

If this was an STD how much is my risk of catching HIV- Please answer
Your HIV questions have been answered in the HIV forum and the answer will not change here, you had a no risk for HIV and you were protected so your chances for any STDs were extremely low but if you were to get an STD it would be a skin to skin STD such as HSV, Syphilis and HPV.