STDs Expert Forum
Stressed and need help!

The STD Forum is intended only for questions and support pertaining to sexually transmitted diseases other than HIV/AIDS, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus, genital warts, trichomonas, other vaginal infections, nongonoccal urethritis (NGU), cervicitis, molluscum contagiosum, chancroid, and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

Stressed and need help!

On Oct 19 (2 weeks after I had sex with a pro) I started having a low grate fever, dull pain in groin, testacies, lower abdominal and back. I saw a MD who prescribed Cipro and Dioxy for 7 days.  She also did a DNA probe test for Chlamydia and gonorrhea
Unfortuntateley, no on-line doctor can compete with the opinions and diagnoses of doctors who have examined someone personally, especially for a somewhat complex history like yours.  From all you describe, and especially the negative test result, I agree you have no STD at present.  And I am certain you have nothing you can transmit to your wife.

Best wishes--  HHH, MD
riggs321: I'm sorry that I'm not posting to help you but to symphasize with you by telling you that the same symptoms you are experiencing is exactly what I'm currently experiencing. believe it or not I have been experiencing these symptoms for more that FIVE YEARS now. I went to dozens and dozens of doctors and made several blood tests including HIV(all negative) but I still live with those symptoms and its painful u know. funny enough these pains seem to accelarate when u think more about them, so please try and avoid stress as much as possible. talking about avoiding stress, please don't get mad at me cos I know its hard to avoid stress when you are sick. one of my doctors once told me to avoid stress and I got mad at him, coz instead of finding my problem he just told to avoid stress: HOW DO YOU AVOID STRESS WHEN YOU SICK. but then I realised that Doctors are doing a lot of work to help the nation and we must really bear with them, so this is from me telling to avoid stress, you are not alone.

if you want to talk to me more directly here is my email address:
***@****
I would really like to enteract with you since I'm surrefing from the same symptoms as you do.

regards and may My GOD bless you.