Stressed out because i think i might have acquired an STD
I am a 22 year old male. I have a doubt regarding the spots i saw the other day on the skin of my penis....I don't have sex very often...but I do masturbate usually...you know we all make mistakes and till now i have always practiced safe sex except once...which makes me worried when I saw the skin of my natural penis....like the outer skin looks fine but the actual skin which appears if we pull the foreskin back had some red spots and looks like there is a blister around the bottom of the head...I don't know if I should be worried or no.....Please someone guide me whats going on and hopefully you will be able to get the fear outta my heart....Should I also get checked ASAP
Is there an actual blister there? Is it painful to the touch? Without the mention of the blister this sounds like a fungal infection. I would always recommend getting a check up if something looks out of the ordinary.
Doesn't seems like an actual blister but its kinda like a pumped vein/nerve...sometimes it seems flat and sometimes its like pumped up....its not at all painful to touch....could it be an STD???
Like I said this sounds more like a fungal thing going on here. Getting it looking at by a doctor is the next course of action.