STDs Community
Stressed out because i think i might have acquired an STD
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Stressed out because i think i might have acquired an STD

I am a 22 year old male. I have a doubt regarding the spots i saw the other day on the skin of my penis....I don't have sex very often...but I do masturbate usually...you know we all make mistakes and till now i have always practiced safe sex except once...which makes me worried when I saw the skin of my natural penis....like the outer skin looks fine but the actual skin which appears if we pull the foreskin back had some red spots and looks like there is a blister around the bottom of the head...I don't know if I should be worried or no.....Please someone guide me whats going on and hopefully you will be able to get the fear outta my heart....Should I also get checked ASAP
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
3230354_tn?1381309286
Is there an actual blister there? Is it painful to the touch? Without the mention of the blister this sounds like a fungal infection. I would always recommend getting a check up if something looks out of the ordinary.
Blank
Doesn't seems like an actual blister but its kinda like a pumped vein/nerve...sometimes it seems flat and sometimes its like pumped up....its not at all painful to touch....could it be an STD???
Blank
3230354_tn?1381309286
Like I said this sounds more like a fungal thing going on here. Getting it looking at by a doctor is the next course of action.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...