STDs Community
Swollen lymph nodes, warts and tingling in penis

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

I have had a tingling/burning feeling in my penis for about two years now I remember it started two months after i had unprotected sex with someone i knew... about 8 months after that i had genital warts and currently the warts have came back n within in the past few days i notice a swollen lymph node in my groin area.. All my std tests came back negative  but i still feel like i might have herpes or syphillis (syphilis) even though i was tested for it n was clean... What could this be?
It is likely that you have some form of HPV. But I'm curious to know more about hoe frequently you experience the burning in you penis. Is it something you experience everyday and does it also include your scrotum. If so, I have been having some similar symptoms but I can't find any real answers either.  
Its pretty much 24/7 ive learned to ignore it since ive been having it for two years now its just real annoying.... I remember when it first started i had a tingling numb feeling down my leg too but that went away after a few weeks.. And the tingling is just at the tip of my penis
herpes would not cause tingling for 2 years. odds are you weren't tested for it anyways.

you need to return to your provider for a proper work up. it's not likely it's a std causing your chronic issues.

grace