STDs Community
Symptoms of

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Symptoms of

I got tested for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea in February. The results were negative.

I received a lap dance in mid-March, but I know that is a low to no risk activity in terms of those particular STIs.

The reason I bring this up is that I, every now and then, have symptoms of those particular STIs: Sore testicles, Burning sensation on the tip after urination. I think I have a discharge, but the thing is that it doesn't seep out. It only, occasionally, comes out if I stretch. Looks a bit watery, but it could be from post voiding in urination. I occasionally drip after urination so that may be a factor.

So my question is: Could I have potentially caught something in the lap dance or could it be something else? Perhaps my prostate? I have been working out again and that consists of biking. Could that be a factor?

Thank you for your time.
You do not have a STD. Follow up with your Dr if you have a concern because everything might just be normal.