STDs Community
Syphilis and kissing

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Syphilis and kissing

I want to know if I can get syphilis by kissing (with the tongue) someone who has syphilis ?
Tags: syphilis
anybody ?
You need to be patient as we are not here 24/7.

It is a real risk. no. In theory if someone has a syphilis sore and you kiss them then you could get it.
the second sentence is this opposite of the first one ...
it is a real risk. no

and

In theory if someone has a syphilis sore and you kiss them then you could get it.

I don't understand
In theroy the sun could die tomorrow. In theroy anything can happen but it's not going to.