STDs Community
Syphilis cure by azithromycin

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Syphilis cure by azithromycin

My case is I had this deases called syphilis and I only knew it when I got a medical examintion requirements for my job. I did not expect that I have this until I found out in the result that I have reactive TPHA. I was confused now when did it happen and start because I don't remmember when is my last sex with others. I don't even have any symptoms for this kind of deases now but I remember a year ago I had some symptoms but I refuse it and forgot it becuase It heals. My questions is am I infected? Is Azithromycin will cure this? How many dosage will I take for my case? Please help. Thank you and more power!
one dose of azithromycin is all it takes many times.

return to your provider at some point for repeat testing to be sure that you've cleared the infection.

grace