STDs Community
Syphilis risk?
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Syphilis risk?

6 weeks ago I had received unprotected oral from a female while participating in a MMF three way. I gave her her oral for a bit too. I now have a sore in my mouth ( on the inside of my cheek) that puffy and white. Could this be a syphilis chancre?
Tags: syphilis, Oral
9 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
3149845_tn?1386354841
Hi and welcome. We cant diagnose here but usually the chancre is not painful according to the CDC. Your right at the 6th week mark so its a good time to get tested just to make sure your ok. Having an active sex life and occational testing is always a good idea. Might as well do a full sceening while your at it so you can have a fresh begining.
Blank
Thanks for your response. I did get tested last Thursday and should have my results Monday or Tuesday. The waiting is killing me. I would've thought the chancre would appear on my penis rather than inside my mouth
Blank
3149845_tn?1386354841
Well according to the CDC it is where the contact was made either genital or mouth area.
im sure your just fine. People with sores, esp on the genital area usually see a doctor as are just as concerned as you most likely.
Let us know the results ok?
Blank
Will do. The sore inside my cheek appeared on the day of my test where I was extremely nervous. Some sites says Syphilis is rare and some say not so rare. I know the only sure way to know is to wait for my test results. I guess I am just looking for reassurance
Blank
3149845_tn?1386354841
You proably bit your cheek worrying!!
Blank
I hope that's it!
Blank
My HIV1 and 2 AB screen and Syphilis anitbody screen both came back negative! I must of got these cankers in my mouth from stress
Blank
I know that 6 weeks is long enough to get a conclusive test on Syphilis . What about hiv?
Blank
3149845_tn?1386354841
3months and glad your ok
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity