STDs Community
THE GERMAN ORAL SEX

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

THE GERMAN ORAL SEX

THANK YOU FOR YOU TIME

About more than 2 months ago i was in germany visited a presitgous FKK club or a a wellness centre a very clean place its not only for sex but also as a spa gym etc etc the girls there do get tested before they work in there for stds but after they only get tested urine test i think every 2 weeks i asked the lady at the concerige and sshe told me that they have thier own in house doctor for that i visited the clubs 3 times and had sex with approx 10 or 11 diffrent girls the rule is condom is always used in vaginal and anal AWLWAYS however most of my fellatio was unprotected and most of the girls would warn me not to ejaculate in thier mouth but not all of them did one told me i can but i think she will spit it out or somthing anyways most of the girls are pros and they seem to know what they are doing and they do clean them selfes after sex and they do clean the bed sheets after every customer  so my only exposure was unprotected oral sex them perfoming on me i didnt perfom on them. plus i had a cold in one of my encounters so does that put me in a risk since i was sneezing and a runny nose while i was with them.

my symptoms::::

1- a 5-6 days after one of my visits the second visit my right eye got swollen the doc told me it was from stress or lack of sleep etc etc

2- 2 weeks after my third and last visit to the fkk club i noticed a single tiny small cut on my lip so small that you cant even see it went away in a few days like 6 or 5.

3-    3 weeks later my last visit i was scratching my nose with a tissue cuz i felt somthing then little blood came out it was a cut inside my right nostril it hurts and it got crusted and went away in like 8-10 days.

4-     5 and a half weeks after my last visit i felt some muscle aches my back and my legs

5-   6 and a half weeks after my last visit i got it all ARS ithink not sure i got a high fever, headache , severe dry cough and muscle aches but didnt get anything like enlargment of lymph nodes or anything else anyways i got better in like 4-6 days

6- 8 weeks after the last visit the muscle aches and only the muscle aches  came back and went in away in 10 days

thats my only symptoms from my oral exposure fellatio please doc help me was that ARS am i at risk of HIV please kindly help me doctor please.  

ur in wrong forum.on left side of this page click onto ask a doctor.fee is $15 to post question and u will get a good answer!
the only way you will really know is to get tested 12 weeks is a safe period of time but, longer is more likely to give better results try relax these symptoms sound like stress.  Stay sex free until your results come back.
thank you guys one thing does deep kissing considerd as a risk???/? have u heard about it  ive never in my life had sex without a condom even my girlfreind and i got tested before i was in that club twice but now im afriad to again and i never had anal sex
generally not considered a risk unless girl has hpv warts in mouth or throat and she shouldn't be working if she does until these totally cleared.also learned from ask a doc that one can get gonorrehea orally..i didn't know that!there is a risk of oral herpes but again as spur-star sed u gotta wait 12 weeks to be tested or tad longer.